Finish jobs faster with this highly functional plasma system
- Plasma cutter with superior cut and gouge quality.
- Machine torch that’s designed for high-impact work.
- All in one plasma cutting system lets you tackle a wide variety of jobs.
Looking to get jobs done faster with a plasma system that you can rely on? Then the Hypertherm® Powermax105 Plasma System is the perfect plasma cutting system for you. With cut speeds three times greater than other plasma systems, and unrivaled cut and gouge quality, the Powermax105 offers some of the best machine cutting systems around. This all in one plasma system has several torch styles that allow you to tackle a wide variety of jobs without having to change to a different machine. This easy to use plasma cutter is built to handle the toughest of jobs. Get your Powermax105 Plasma System online today.
- Weighs around 100 lbs depending on attachments
- Uses clean air or nitrogen
- CSA certified to use in Americas and Asia (except China)
- Height: 20”, Width: 11”
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds three times greater than oxyfuel on 12 mm (1/2″) mild steel
- Superior cut and gouge quality let you spend less time on grinding and edge preparation
- Multiple, easy-to-use torch styles let you tackle a wide variety of jobs using the same system
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- No need to change the air pressure – Smart Sense technology ensures that it is always correctly set; it also detects electrode end-of-life, automatically turning off power to the torch to prevent potential damage to other parts or to the workpiece
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
- Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting
Built to handle tough jobs
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the harshest environments
- Duramax torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance
|Input voltages||CSA||200-600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|CE||400 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz
200-400 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz
|CCC||380 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Input current @ 16.8 kW||200/208/240/380/400/480/600 V, 58/56/49/28/25/22 A|
|Output current||30 – 105 A|
|Rated output voltage||160 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 40°C (104°F)||80% @ 105 A|
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||
|Dimensions with handles||592 mm D; 274 mm W; 508 mm H (23.3″ D; 10.8″ W; 20.0″ H)|
|Weight with 7.6 m (25′) torch||
|Gas Supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet
flow rate / pressure
|Cutting: 217 l/min (460 scfh) @5.9 bar (85 psi)
Gouging: 227 l/min (480 scfh) @4.8 bar (70 psi)
|Input power cable length||3 m (10′) *|
|Power supply type||Inverter – IGBT|
|Engine drive requirement||30 kW for full 105 A output|
|Certifications||CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China.
CE, C-Tick, CU/GOST, Ukr, and Serbian — for use in Europe, Australia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and other countries where accepted.
CCC for use in China.
*No power cord on some CCC models.
Engine-driven generator operation
|Engine drive rating||System output current||Performance (arc stretch)|
|30 kW||105 A||Full|
|22.5 kW||105 A||Limited|
|22.5 kW||85 A||Full|
|15 kW||85 A||Limited|
|15 kW||65 A||Limited|