Why Choose Hypertherm SYNC® Cartridges?
Top Benefits of SYNC® Cartridges
- Cartridge lasts up to twice as long when hand cutting and provides improved cut quality for mechanized torch simpler ordering and inventory management
- Traditional consumable pieces wear out at different times/rates
VERSATILITY & CONTROL:
- Avoid having to stock 5 different consumable parts on hand
- After a quick install onto the torch, system automatically sets the correct amperage without guessing, sets air pressure and goes into cutting mode.
- SYNC torch has built-in controls which allow the operator to adjust the amperage and turn the torch on and off without returning to the power supply.
- Alleviates the process of training on-site employees on usage
- Ability to swap out for other cutting styles: Drag cutting, Bevel cutting, Fine feature cutting, Flush cutting, Extended reach cutting, Gouging
ALERTS & DATA:
- Cartridge Reader allows to analyze performance for starts, transfers, arc-on time, and other valuable cartridge data from the cut job into your project cost analysis for customers
- Cartridge notifies 1st and 2nd end of life alerts.
- Cartridge data can help you spot issues early on before consumable life is impacted or a specific project mid cut.
- Reduce inspection time with consumables
- Reduce troubleshooting down to one cartridge piece, instead of 5 pieces in the correct order.
This section answers questions and phrases like: Why are sync cartridges better? Why are Hypertherm sync consumables better? compare sync consumables; standard consumables versus sync cartridges; hypertherm consumable comparison of old and new sync cartridges; benefits of sync consumables; one piece cartridge versus consumables; sync system torch consumable compare; sync cut quality; consumable life; powermax consumable troubleshooting for sync cartridges