Finish jobs faster with this highly functional plasma system
- Plasma cutter with superior cut and gouge quality.
- Machine torch that’s designed for high-impact work.
- All in one plasma cutting system lets you tackle a wide variety of jobs.
Looking to get jobs done faster with a plasma system that you can rely on? Then the Hypertherm® Powermax125® Plasma System is the perfect plasma cutting system for you. With cut speeds three times greater than other plasma systems, and unrivaled cut and gouge quality, the Powermax125® offers some of the best machine cutting systems around. This all in one plasma system has several torch styles that allow you to tackle a wide variety of jobs without having to change to a different machine. This easy to use plasma cutter is built to handle the toughest of jobs. Get your Powermax125® Plasma System online today.
- Weighs around 100 lbs depending on attachments
- Uses clean air or nitrogen
- CSA certified to use in Americas and Asia (except China)
- Height: 20”, Width: 11”
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds three times greater than oxyfuel on 12 mm (1/2″) mild steel
- Superior cut and gouge quality let you spend less time on grinding and edge preparation
- Multiple, easy-to-use torch styles let you tackle a wide variety of jobs using the same system
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- No need to change the air pressure – Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set; it also detects electrode end-of-life, automatically turning off power to the torch to prevent potential damage to other parts or to the workpiece
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
- Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting
Built to handle tough jobs
- Hypertherm® Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the harshest environments
- Duramax torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance
|Input voltages||CSA||480/600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|CE||400 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|CCC||380 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Input current @ 21.9 kW||300/400/480/600 V, 38/36/31/24 A|
|Output current||30 – 125 A|
|Rated output voltage||175 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 40°C (104°F)||100% @ 125 A|
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||
|Dimensions with handles||592 mm D; 274 mm W; 508 mm H (23.3″ D; 10.8″ W; 20.0″ H)|
|Weight with 7.6 m (25′) torch||
|Gas Supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet
flow rate / pressure
|Cutting: 260 l/min (550 scfh) @5.9 bar (85 psi)
Gouging: 212 l/min (450 scfh) @4.1 bar (60 psi)
|Input power cable length||3 m (10′) *|
|Power supply type||Inverter – IGBT|
|Engine drive requirement||40 kW for full 125 A output|
|Certifications||CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China.
CE, C-Tick, CU/GOST, Ukr, and Serbian — for use in Europe, Australia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and other countries where accepted.
CCC for use in China.
|Warranty||Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty.|
*No power cord on some CCC models.
Engine-driven generator operation
|Engine drive rating||System output current||Performance (arc stretch)|
|40 kW||125 A||Full|
|30 kW||125 A||Limited|
|30 kW||100 A||Full|
|25 kW||100 A||Limited|
|22.5 kW||75 A||Full|
|20 kW||75 A||Limited|
|20 kW||60 A||Full|
|15 kW||60 A||Limited|
|12 kW||40 A||Full|
|10 kW||40 A||Limited|
|10 kW||30 A||Full|
|8 kW||30 A||Limited|
There are no reviews yet.