Sneak Peek of the Table & Optimum™ CNC Control Software
Features: Your Optimum™ 4 Plasma Table base model comes with:
CUTTING ENVELOPE: 4′ (L) x 4′ (W)
INPUT POWER: 110V FOR THE TABLE
WATER TABLE FRAME
- WELDED TUBULAR FRAME HOLDS UP TO 2″ PLATE
- TABLE SHIPS BY FREIGHT TRUCK, FULLY ASSEMBLED
- ADJUSTABLE LEVELING FEET
- LOWER SUPPORT BEAMS FOR RIGIDITY & PORTABILITY
- ROLLERBALLS INCLUDED FOR MATERIAL TRANSFER
Z-AXIS MACHINED HEAD
- KNUCKLE TORCH HOLSTER
- PRECISION GROUND BILLET BALL LEAD SCREW
- MAGNETIC BREAKAWAY WITH CABLE CATCH
- COLLISION SWITCH SENSOR
- MATERIAL DETECTION LIMIT SWITCH
- (THC) AUTOMATIC TORCH HEIGHT CONTROL
- OHMIC SENSOR & ADJUSTABLE OHMIC SENSITIVITY
- LASER GUIDE WITH SOFTWARE TOGGLE
STEEL GANTRY & ASSEMBLY
- MACHINED METAL GANTRY
- HARDENED HEAVY-DUTY LINEAR GUIDE ASSEMBLY
- WELDED 4” DEEP WATER PAN & INTERCHANGEABLE SLATS
PRECISION MOTORS & TRACK
- PRECISION 5:1 RATIO PLANETARY GEAR REDUCTION
- X & Y-AXIS SERVO MOTOR SYSTEM
- HELICAL GEAR RACK & PINION
- Z-AXIS LINEAR STEPPER MOTOR POSITIONER
- ENCODER COMMUNICATION WIRING & POWER CABLING
- ADVANCED CABLE MANAGEMENT & TRAY CHANNELS
THE ALL-NEW OPTIMUM™ CNC CONTROL SYSTEM
- CONTROLLER & OPTIMUM™ CNC SOFTWARE PACKAGE
- LINUX OS MINI PC (2.6 GHz INTEL QUAD-CORE & 8GB DDR4 RAM)
- CAM: IMPORT GCODE, DXF FILES & GENERATE G-CODE
- SHAPES: LIBRARY OF 80+ EDITABLE TEMPLATES
- INTEGRATED HYPERTHERM® CUT CHART SETTINGS + CUSTOM
- 4-PROXIMITY SENSOR AUTOMATIC HOMING KIT
- CONTROLLER ETHERNET CONNECTIVITY (6′ FT. LONG CABLE)
CHOOSE STVCNC & ALWAYS GET MORE!
- SOFTWARE & TABLE OPERATION TUTORIAL TRAINING VIDEOS
- LIBRARY OF 1000+ DXF FILES
- GREEN LIGHT CHECKLIST & MAINTENANCE TIPS
- STV®CNC MANUFACTURER’S ONE YEAR WARRANTY
GET STVCNC VIP ACCESS TO…
- ACCESS TO PRIVATE FACEBOOK PLASMA TABLE COMMUNITY
- ACCESS TO COMMUNITY SHARED FILES, SKILLS & SETTINGS
- ACCESS TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS & NETWORK NATIONWIDE
- PURCHASE ACCESS: HYPERTHERM® CONSUMABLES, “PLASMA GUARD STV” AND STV®CNC REPLACEMENT PARTS
- DEDICATED TECH SUPPORT FOR SOFTWARE, PRODUCT & TABLE OPERATION AT STVCNC.COM/SUPPORT
Software: Your Optimum™ CNC Software performs:
Optimum™ CNC is the All-New Global Production Platform for Unified CNC Industrialists and is backed by our Signature White Glove Technical Support. Below are Software Features:
- Fanless, MINI PC with heatsink outer shell
- 2.6 GHz Intel Dual-Core Processor & 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Operating System: Linux OS
- USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 ports
- COM 1 & COM 2 ports
- LAN 1 & LAN 2 ports
- HDMI, VGA & Audio ports
- Mounting Plate & Fasteners
- Two Dual Band WIFI Antennas
- WIFI-Ready and ETHERNET-Ready
- STV®CNC Tech Support Remote Assistance-Ready
- Pre-Installed Optimum™ Control System Software
- Pre-Installed Hypertherm® Standard & SYNC Cut Charts
- Accepts File Types: dxf, gcode, nc, dnc, iso, tap, txt, NC, CNC
MOTION & FUNCTIONS
- X-Axis, Y-Axis & Z-Axis Simultaneous Maneuverability
- Selectable Jog Mode (Incremental steps & continuous motion)
- Auto & Manual Homing for X, Y & Z-Axis (Individual & combined)
- Gantry Alignment with optional offset for slave motor
- Homing with Soft Limits
- 9 programmable park locations
- Jog Speed Override
- Part & Plate Rotation
- Stop & Start from any position of toolpath (between lines and arcs)
- Cut Simulation Mode
- Automatic Probing (FHS and Ohmic)
- Integrated Hypertherm® cut charts (for Standard and Sync Units)
- Save custom cut settings
- Advanced Automatic Torch Height Control (THC) system
- Arc transfer signal from Hypertherm with alarm for arc loss
- Adjustable Ohmic Sensing Sensitivity
- Plasma Torch Test Fire Function
- Turn Probe on/off
- Turn THC on/off
- A to B Cut
- Import DXF files and generate G-Code
- Library of 80+ Editable Shapes/Templates
- Import Multiple Files to Project
- Individual Lead in/out editing (Placement & Sizing)
- Edit Cut Sequence
- Scaling, Rotation, Mirroring
- Adjustable Offset for Kerf Compensation
- Advanced Tool Path Optimization
- Import G-Code filetypes: TAP, TXT, NC, DNC, ISO, CNC
- System Log (Commands & Faults)
- MDI (Manual Data Input Mode) Keyboard
- System Diagnostics for Inputs/Output
- Ruler and Part Measurements
➤ Important: The Optimum™ Control System includes a MINI PC and necessary cabling. You will be required to source a separate Laptop or computer dedicated to Designing Files & Managing File Storage as well as a Display monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Attention: The MINI PC is not for creating ART DESIGN FILES.
SOLUTION FOR CREATING ART DESIGN FILES: An option for creating and managing design files is to consider obtaining a dedicated laptop or computer to create design files and transfer from the Computer to the MINI PC via USB. Minimum requirements in searching for a Design-dedicated Computer/Laptop: 3 GHz Computer or Laptop, Windows 10 or higher, minimum 16 GB RAM, 250 MB storage, minimum 2 USB ports & Ethernet port.
Troubleshooting Topic? Please contact Tech Support at www.stvcnc.com/support
Upgrades: Customize your table with Premium Add-ons.
Plasma Guard STV® (Anti-Rust Solution)
Recommended if you would like to decrease production dust/debris, preserve your water pans & avoid any oxidation. The Blue Anti-Rust Solution will be sent to you in a 5 Gallon Bucket with an Instruction Label to follow upon use. Think you may need a second bucket? For Plasma Guard STV® Dilution Rates: Click here for Product Info
Hypertherm® Cutting Systems
STV®CNC is a Proud, Leading Hypertherm® OEM Distributor offering the latest technology in Plasma Cutting Systems to add to your order. We strive to offer 100% transparency as we organize, process & queue all Hypertherm® system orders as we receive them.
STV®CNC is a Proud, Leading Hypertherm® OEM Distributor offering the best pricing in Plasma Cutting Consumables and Cartridges. As a dependable source for Hypertherm® accessories, replacement parts & consumables, we’ve built a quick and easy Consumable Hub to facilitate.
Click here to READ MORE. 42″ inch Mobile Workstation Cart. Maximize your workspace with this Double Shelf PC standing desk as its adjustable height improves production house mobility. Includes 15′ ft. Triple Outlet Power Strip, Cabinet w/ Lock, Gliding Tray & Locking Caster Wheels. Recommended Indoor Use Only. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
( 19.5″L x 24.875″W x 42″H )
The multi-angle beveler attachment is a great addition to finalize parts with custom specific beveled edges. Our custom torch mount is manually adjustable and is engineered with 15 degree interval markers from +45° positive bevels to -45° degree negative bevels. The multi-angle beveler is ideal for prepping corner joint bevel-cut welds. Seven available angles: +45°, +30°, +15°, 0°, -15°, -30°, -45°. Note: The Multi-Angle Beveler is ONLY for the Optimum™ Plasma Table Series.
Hypertherm® Plasma Systems: Shaping Possibility.
Adapters: Options if you currently own a plasma system.
STV®CNC CPC Interface Cable
Select “ONLY” if you are an existing Hypertherm® Plasma System Owner & require a CPC cable. If you purchase a Plasma Table with us & decide to use your personal plasma system or decide to purchase one elsewhere, you will need to purchase this item to connect your plasma system to the STV®CNC Control Box.
Hypertherm® Mechanized Torch (25ft.)
Select “ONLY” if you are an existing Hypertherm® Plasma System Owner & require a Mechanized Torch. This Hypertherm Item is 25 feet in length. Duramax full-length machine torches work with a wide variety of CNC cutting tables, track cutters, and pipe-cutters.
Hypertherm® Hand Torch (25ft.)
Select “ONLY” if you are an existing Hypertherm® Plasma System Owner & require a Hand Torch. The 25 foot Duramax® 75° hand torch is well suited for a variety of applications such as gouging, fine feature cutting, extended reach cutting, and flush cutting. The ergonomic design of the 75° torch is perfect for normal cutting.
Important: Keep in mind when placing your purchase.
Get some idea on a few things to consider when purchasing a new STVCNC plasma table and what you need to know and have on-site.
View the 20-Step pipeline guide on how our multiple departments come together to produce your customized CNC Table order.
Table Specs: Standard Base Model Information & Sizing for Geeks
|Grade Marker||Plasma Table Specifications|
Cutting Envelope Dimensions
4’(W) x 4’(L). XYZ Breakdown: X = 48”, Y = 48”, Z-Axis travel = 6” Maximum
All Axis On Precision Ball Bearing Carriage Guide Rails
Mechanical Drive System
X-Axis & Y-Axis Rack & Pinion, Made In USA
Mechanical Drive System
Z-Axis – Full CNC’d Billet Precision Ball Lead-Screw
0.002” per 12" inches
(+) or (-) 0.002” inches
Maximum Cut Speed
1000" inches per minute
Torch Height Control
Water pans with replaceable 1.5" inch steel flat bar slats
110V for the plasma table and 220V for your plasma cutting system.
3:1 Gear Reduction Gear Ratio
Precision Margin of Error
Every 10ft. of Travel = Off by 0.02" to 0.05" inches
What is Gear Reduction?
Financing: Assistance via First Citizens Bank or available lenders
Five Reasons to Finance your next purchase.
© 2023 First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company. All rights reserved. First Citizens Bank is a registered trademark of First Citizens BancShares, Inc. Not all applicants will qualify for financing. All finance programs and rates are subject to final approval by First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company, and are subject to change at any time without notice. Speed and performance are subject to applicant’s local connectivity and other factors outside First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company’s control. Supporting financial documentation may be required for any transaction with First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company. If a transaction is over $250k, then supporting financial documentation will be required. This is not intended to offer any tax advice or other advice. Applicants should consult with their tax advisors concerning their specific tax situations. Member FDIC. MM#12935
General Information about our In-house built CNC Plasma tables.
Get a high-end, fully-welded and assembled 4×4 CNC plasma table for your business at a price that makes sense.
- Industrial-grade level CNC plasma table for small to large sized industrial and fabrication markets.
- Professional plasma table that uses high-end machine features and capabilities.
- Included water table helps to reduce dust and metal warping.
Are you looking for a new CNC plasma table for your business? Then the STV®CNC SparX™ Welded Pro 4 Plasma Table is just what you need. This industrial level CNC plasma table is perfect for companies just getting started with CNC machining or for those looking to increase production capabilities. With several advanced attachments like a water table that helps prevent dust and metal warping from the high levels of heat and the included automatic torch height control, you’ll be able to create amazing metal designs. With high-end components, this plasma table delivers some of the best plasma cutting speeds and consistency around. Get your 4 x 4 automated plasma table today!
- Uses Windows OS interface
- Several advanced attachments included
- Dry or water pan options available
- Automatic torch height control included
We have applied the best technologies of high-end, industrial level CNC plasma tables at a competitive price. The STV®CNC SparX™ Pro Plasma Table Series incorporates high-end machine features and capabilities, in a simple but effective package. Using our high accuracy stepper motors for speed, control and smooth operation and combining it with ground linear bearings and guide rails results in consistency and speed that is unrivaled in the industry. Additionally, our tables are built tough and designed to easily handle inch thick steel plates and they can handle much more. Proudly made in the USA.